Monday, June 22, 2009

Quick summer update.....


I thought I'd post a quick update of our uneventful summer thus far. Due to the crazy weather conditions, our summer hasn't quite started. Although, I think this week should be great. Yea! I thought I'd show you some funny pictures I've taken in the past week.

First, I thought this was so funny. I watched a lady drive right over the curb and high center herself. I'm sure every husband out there was shaking his head. 
I had to take a few pictures of the poor lady.

She's completely STUCK!
 Ouch.....
Hmmm....... Does anyone see a problem with this picture? 
She's such a little lady.......honestly!
Hanging out with the Mecham's on the one sunny day last week!
I found some funny pictures of my kids on my camera today. 
They love taking pictures of each other. 
Check it out!

Spence
Marie
Hazel
One great thing happened this week.......
We got to babysit our little Nephew LeRoy!!!!!
He is the cutest baby EVER!
Marie is going to be the BEST mom. She was so good with him. 
Just look how she's looking at him with so much love!

Cutest lil chubby cheeks!
Joseph wanted all of LeRoy's attention. 
Look at that face!
Well, we are off on a few adventures for the next few weeks. I'll be back to post in the middle of July. Hopefully I'll have some really fun pictures!
Chow for now......

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Curt and I totally would have ripped out the camera and taken photos of a stupid person who high centered their car! :) We're odd like that.
Love all your summer photos. Baby LeRoy is so cute! I just want to kiss his cheeks!
Have fun on your summer adventures, be sure to post lots of photos so I can live vicariously through you! Loves!

Karen said...

Some fun pictures. Your kids have so much personality and you can see it in their pictures. Leroy is such a cute baby - bet he gets lots of love from everyone!

Jenn O. said...

I love random pictures that the kids take, they are so fun. Baby LeRoy is so cute! Have fun on your adventures!

Kaci said...

I am loving the pictures of the car high centered! Hilarious! It's made me think that maybe I should post the pictures of the hot cleavage I shot while in Disneyland! Also, I am happy to see someone else doing a "summer update" blog. That is what I am working on right now!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray