Monday, June 8, 2009

Go Cougars!

I don't know what's gotten into me, but I dropped Joseph and his buddies off at EFY today and cried the whole way home. Either I'm losing my mind or I'm turning into a softy. 
I've felt so many emotions lately and I can't control the tears. 
I think I'm at a stage in life that's good, but I'm feeling more MOTHERLY than usual. 
Can anyone relate?
Needless to say, I'm glad my boy is happy and I know he'll be taken care of and have the time of his life. I can't wait to hear all about his week.
His counselor Jazon, is rooming next door, so hopefully he'll stay out of trouble.
Love you bud!

3 comments:

Karen said...

He looks so good in his haircut. Hope he likes it and will want to keep it. I can see why you were teary-eyed - he's growing up soooo fast. Where has the time gone? Glad he has such good friends to go to EFY with.....hopefully they'll create some great memories.

Jenn O. said...

Bud is going to Mill Hollow in a couple of weeks and I am already so worried. I know how you feel about these kids growing up so fast!

Vierra crew said...

I can totally relate and my kids are only 3yrs and 9 months! I teared up in sacrament today when krey didn't have to be asked to fold his arms for the closing prayer.. he just sat up folded his arms and closed his eyes! usually he cant sit still... Your fam is adorable! I love reading your blog!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray