Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Random drama....


I love taking pictures of my house and yard during the summer months. Everything is so green and colorful. I really love pulling these beautiful pictures out in the winter months to reinforce why I live in Utah. I tend to get a little down and out in the winter and summer pictures help keep my emotions in tact.
I realize, after taking these pictures, that I need to cut down the trees in my front yard. They are so ugly. Do you know which ones I'm talking about?
I love the beautiful GREEN trees, but check out the grey haired ones. They really do look like GREY HAIR..... gross! Hope I can talk the hubby into eliminating them. I know that's bad, but I can justify it because they are nothing but trash trees. They pollute my yard, year round, with berries, leaves, blossoms and this nasty powdery stuff. 
I dislike these trees very much! 
They MUST go......
So....... Hazel grabbed my camera this morning and told me to pose because she was taking pictures for my blog.  She then said she couldn't wait to see them posted...... crap!
I'm completely aware of how cheesy I look, but at least I spared you the pain of the "butt" shots. Yes, BUTT shots. Hazel took about 20 pictures of my back side. She has a funny little fetish with that right now.
We have had a pretty uneventful summer so far. We can't wait for the sun to come out and warm us. Hopefully next week we'll get to start summer. . . . xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You're so pretty! And that's cute Hazel wanted to have a little photo shoot with you.
I know about the trash tree dilemma. Go for it...rip 'em out! :)

Karen said...

I never noticed your trees being gray until I saw this picture comparing them to the green tree in the front. Maybe they do need to go. Can't wait for summer either. . .hopefully next week!

Tiff said...

Cheesy or not...your a hottie!

Frieda Loves Bread said...

Just found your blog through the Hive! You don't look cheesy...you look like you have such a fun personality! I look forward to reading your blog.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray