Wednesday, May 6, 2009

What a night!

Tonight was Hazel's big dance debut. 
She was asked to perform with a few of the middle school girls for their 
"end of the year" 
dance program. 
It was seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen.
 Hazel has 
NO FEAR!
 She loved every minute of it.
 I was so proud of my lil' baby. 

Look at Hazel's pose. 
I promise, she just came this way.
She was pretty exhausted by the end. She told me she wanted to go get a hamburger, chicken nuggets and a vanilla ice-cream cone. Looks like we're heading to good ole' McD's tonight. 
Surprise, surprise..... Kellie came to watch! (our favorite babysitter)
Hazel's not excited at all....
I think this is the first of many great dance nights to come. 
Way to go cute Hazel...... 
WE LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Netts Nook said...

What a cutie you are Hazel. Moms cute also.Love it.

Karen said...

I wish I could have been there. Hope you videotaped it. She is one darling little girl!

Amanda said...

cute pics! you look so great!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray