Sunday, May 3, 2009

Thanks Daddy!


Once a year Marie has a daddy/daughter dance class at her Dance studio. This year the dad's were heavily involved in performing lift services for their daughters. Marie and Joe had such a great time. I think Joe appreciates ballet a lot more now. It's definitely harder than it looks. I'm so glad Joe takes the time to participate in our children's lives. I know it's complicated and a  huge sacrifice  for Joe to leave work early. I'm grateful he is so dedicated to our kids and to me!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun activity! Something I bet your darling girl looks forward to every year! Curt would eat up something like that, as he is an amazing dancer!
Way to go to Joe for being the best dance partner Marie will ever have! :)

Britney said...

That is such a fun idea to have the Dads come--great chance for father daughter bonding! Good thing they don't make the Dad's get dressed up the the guys ballet garb though--hehehe!

Karen said...

Glad he was able to be there. Bet that meant a lot to Marie to have him there. She's sure turning into a beautiful dancer.

Laura said...

that is so sweet!

Jenn O. said...

How sweet! Marie is getting so tall; these kids grow up way too fast.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray