Sunday, May 24, 2009


Marie had the opportunity to model for Shabby Apple last week. She will be promoting their Junior line. It was such an exciting experience for her. She was basically pampered from morning until night by this darling girl..... Katie Bell and the photographer, Mark Owens. Check out his work here at Markowensphotography.com. She had to model 8 different dresses with 8 different hairstyles, locations and accessories. The girl was in Heaven. She definitely got a taste of the modeling industry. 
I'm not sure when the "real" pictures will be posted, but check out shabbyapple.com and you might just see little Marie at some point. 
Marie did such a great job and my little girl didn't look so little in some of her poses. I was dying. She was beautiful!
Here are a few of the dresses she modeled throughout the day. 
I took this picture with my measly point and shoot, but I can't wait to see what Mark did. He was able to capture the most beautiful shots. I guess it wouldn't be too hard when you 
are dealing with a cutie like Marie. She had a blast!
This picture was taken up Immigration Canyon.
Beautiful....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohmigosh! That is sooo cool! Can't wait to see the "real" photos too...the ones you took are SOOOOO DARLING! She is such a cute girl! :)

Amanda said...

that is so cool! I will keep checking to see if I can see her. What kindof a clothing line are they? Do they have a store?

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful. What a fun experience.

Karen said...

She's definitely looking like a preteen in these pictures. She is so darling - can't wait to see all the pictures they took.

Mariposa said...

i bet she was a beauty! thanks again for helping out. she looks fabulous in the tiered dress...watch out...10 going on 16....yikes!

Kall said...

I went to the site and i cant find where it shows her pictures!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray