I know this may seem like a vain post, and yes it is, but I need something to distract me from the winter blues, so, I need a change. This is my ugly drab hair.....brown and stringy. I am thinking about either going super dark with maybe some red or highlight with golds and blonde's.....what do you think I should do?
(December 2008)
Since I've already been every color under the sun, I thought I'd show you a few different pictures and colors. Here I am with blond highlights. (2006)
This is another blond do. (2004)
Another blond picture. I guess it's pretty UN-natural looking. (2006)
So, here I am with super dark hair. (and no make-up) What do you think of this color? Is it too dark? Would it look better if I added some red? (2005)
Maybe I need to chop it off....hmmm....that's an idea!
As you can see from the dates, I change my hair like I change my clothes, but I still feel the need to make another change, so......help! I need a fresh new look for 2009!
What would you do?
11 comments:
I don't know. Hair is so different on everyone. If I had my choice, I would cut my hair, but Jeremy would be so upset.
I loved having bangs, but now I am just trying to grow them out. Jeremy would want you to go REALLY dark. He thinks my hair needs to be darker! :)
So . . . maybe you could go REALLY dark, add red highlights, chop it short and then add some bangs! :) That would be a dramatic change.
Whatever you choose will look amazing. You have a good face with any length and color of hair. So do something DARING! Remember . . . You can always change it and it will grow back. Keep us updated!
Loves!
PS . . . How are the kids? Still sick? :(
I say dark (the look you have now) or darker. I love your hair sans highlights. I would say no on the red though. You are one hot mama so you will look great no matter what! Let's do dinner in Feb. Tuesdays and Thursdays are best for me. What about you? Then we can get an Evite going.
You are gorgeous no matter what. I vote a few blonde highlights. It will brighten the drab feeling of Winter.
You look great in whatever hair you have. It's your darling face and great, happy personality! So have fun and do something drastic...it's only hair and it grows back.
So many choices! So much fun! You are so cute and skinny...with such a cute little face..so I'm thinking dark with red highlights too! That would be so cute! It must me that time of season, because my hair is DRIVING ME NUTS! AHHHH! Let us all know what you decide! We're "dying" to know...sorry bad pun...:) Elizabeth
ok so you can probably guess what I'll say... CUT IT OFF! Doesn't it get damaged from all that color anyway?
Seems like SUPER DARK is a little too trendy right now and I'm not a fan of major streaking with contrasting colors, it's too skunk-ish. Like you said, it looks SO un-natural.
Hmmm bangs might be cute though...
No matter what you look like a babe!
P.S. looking at all those photos of you reminds me...you are so tiny! I don't want to hear anything more about you going on diets or counting calories! :)
Dad and I have always liked you with blond highlights. It brightens up your face, but dark is in too. You'll look great in either. It's fun to have a change especially this time of year.
I don't know what to tell you, but I can tell you that you always look adorable!
you are always beautiful Julie!
Hmmm, I guess I would vote blond, however. (coming from me, the "natural" blond, of course!) I think you looked great with blond highlights a few years ago.
Whatever you decide, it will be fabulous!
My choice...always go shorter!!!!! I just chopped my hair, even more!!
I love your hair dark. I am a fan of dark with red. my new love is ashley simpsons hair when she has more red in it. I also like it long with some wave or curl to it. your just super fab anything will be great.
Post a Comment