Monday, January 5, 2009

Body worlds 3...

Tonight was quite an interesting night. We decided to take the older kids to The Leonardo and see Body worlds 3 for family night. I'm glad I had the opportunity to experience this exhibit and I definitely thought it was worth seeing, however, I'm not feeling so great. I think Marie liked it the most because she is a curious, artsy kind of girl and doesn't get grossed out easily. My favorite section was definitely the babies, starting at just 2 weeks gestation. I can't describe it very well, but if you're interested in seeing this exhibit, you have 4 more days to go. 
Warning: It was very crowded and hot!!! 


Awe....back outside in the fresh, freezing air waiting for our car!

3 comments:

Karen said...

It was probably very interesting and educational, but I have a pretty weak stomach (couldn't even handle zoology in college) so I'll pass on it. Glad you got to go though.

Lindsay Steenblik said...

So were you sick while you were walking through the exhibit? . . .or just afterwords?

Cause I was okay while we were inside, and then later that evening it hit me that I was examining dead bodies. It gave me the willies!

Hope you're feeling better, and I am glad that "Marie" liked it. I was worried about her going through just because of that young girl we saw pass out! :)

Kall said...

That sounds gross!! I might just go though! It sounds interesting but,.....I will probaly throw up!!!!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray