Marie is playing the piano, with my mom today, for her "Activity Days" talent show. Here is a little snippet of the songs she'll be playing. Marie is so cute, but doesn't like it when I video tape her performing. She gets a little nervous..... I guess I don't blame her, I would be nervous too. She played her pieces perfectly off camera. Thanks for helping Marie out today Mom, especially on your b-day!
So, I have a pretty sweet deal going with my mom. She teaches my kids piano and I cut both her and my dad's hair. It seems to work really well, although, I might be getting the better bargain!
shhhh.... don't tell!
3 comments:
She did a great job at her Activity Day talent show today. She loves practicing her fun book but doesn't love practicing her main book which is very important. She promised me she would practice it more, so you'll have to make sure she does.
I have a feeling the talent show went great! Activity Days was so fun...way back when! You do have a good deal goin' on!!!
And goodness...your mom could be your sister, she is so young!
Hey if you ever want to trade skating lessons for haircuts, let me know, k?
Post a Comment