The Sundance Film Festival is here, yet again, to grace us with it's presence. I have such mixed feelings about this event. I love the fact that it brings a lot of cool people to our beautiful State and the mere "attention factor" is great for local businesses. It's definitely exciting and there is a certain freshness and buzz in the air, however, the downside for me.......from January 15-25, my husband is non existent in my life. He has meetings from morning until late, late, extremely late in the evening.
And the worst part for me....
I'm never invited....EVER!
Tonight Joe is going to see the premier, "Mary and Max". A claymation movie that I've read all about and am dying to see...it looks pretty cool. I asked him, late last night, if he knew anything about the premiere and he said, "no clue", so I proceeded to tell him the story line because I wouldn't want him to look like an idiot.
Now that's TRUE LOVE!

Hope he has a successful couple of weeks schmoozing, cruising and par-oozing the streets of Park City!
So.....what am I going to do to pass the time you ask?
Well, first of all, my awesome mom and dad took my boys to St. George for the weekend.....I know I'm totally spoiled by my parents. They're an indescribable mystery!
I guess it's just me and my girls.
We might just do absolutely nothing.....that sounds kind of nice doesn't it?
I just hope Joe snaps a few shots of celebs.....for me to brag I mean blog about! ha ha
3 comments:
Julie . . . I can't keep up with your constant blogging. I wanted to blog everyday . . . and I can't even do that.
But you blog like 2 times a day. Crazy. I guess I am just enjoying each and every moment with little Asher . . . and not documenting it. Exactly what I didn't want to do. I wanted to REMEMBER! :)
Oh well! Hope you and the girls have a fun weekend!
PS. . . thank you SO much for the clothing. I have worn them constantly, and have already found some new "favorites." You know . . . the ones that you just rotate through every week! :) Let me know ANYTIME you have clothes you are ready to move on from . . . I am a very willing and happy candidate!
Love ya. Tell your girls hello, and we love them also.
We've had a really fun trip playing tennis, board and card games, riding bikes, watching movies, going to Pap Pap's and eating lots of junk. There goes the January diet! Chandler is sure sad that his Eagle team lost. No Super Bowl for them! We're playing tennis again today, then cleaning up and heading home. We couldn't have asked for better weather. Wish the girls could have come too.
I love the picture of you and your girls! It's so fun to catch up with your cute family.
Post a Comment