Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 23rd is a big day and a big deal...


Happy Birthday.... 

to the best momgrandmawifeauntcousindaughterneighborfriend on earth!
This is a special day for our family. We have so much to be thankful for and celebrate because of this one special lady....my momma! (her endearing name)
 She is the type of person you can trust completely and can confide your deepest, darkest secrets to and she'll never judge you.... only love you more! I love this quality about her and I've seen her do this amazing act many times with so many people. She is a wonderful example to me and my family. She has a pure heart and a forgiving outlook on life.
What can I say....
I completely lucked out in life with the
coolest, bestest, sweetest, nicest, prettiest, funniest, wittiest, kindest, loveliest, smartest, generous mom, a girl could ask for.
 She is my best friend
 my example
my rock
 my confidant
 my buddy
 my kids best friend
my gossip pal
 (only for good of course)
my teacher
my mom
  and I love her dearly!

Hope you have the best Birthday ever....We love you!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Hey, I resemble that remark. You made me cry though. I tried to read it to dad and started to cry so he had to finish reading it. I hope I'm all those things. It's pretty easy to be a good mom and grandma when you have such good kids and grandkids. Thanks for the card and nice comments.

Kaci said...

Love the post! Although I do think you should have added her age! I'm sure she would have loved it even more! Too bad we can't all sit around a pool and play Nertz to celebrate!

Also, can't wait to make those cookies!!!!!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray