Saturday, January 24, 2009

Honey......I'm home!!!!

I'm drooling over this house. Isn't it dreamy? 
Can you imagine living here?
If I could plop this house on my lot, I'd never leave home again. What would my neighbors think?
I'm officially in the mood for Valentine's Day....bring it!

3 comments:

Karen said...

It would be fun to see the inside of this - bet it's darling! Are you loving the new snow we got?

Britney said...

I think you would have to kick Minnie Mouse out in order for you to move in... Haven't you seen this in real life? It's at either Disneyland or Disneyworld and it's Minnie's house! I bet everything baked in this house is calorie free!

Kall said...

that look FUNKY!! Where is it? My neighbors might say..... Hey get that out of here it is hurting our street!! Ha ha ha!! thats really what they would say!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray