Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dance competition at Timpview High

Saturday was such a fun day. Berkley had a dance competition from 8:00am until 6pm in Provo.  We had a great day filled with dancing, eating, laughing and friends?
 Berkley's 1st dance was a Modern number and they took a Gold medal for it.
This is Emotion's dressing room where all the insanity took place. Mothers, girls and teachers were frantically running around trying to keep up on the constant make-up and costume changes. 
Berkley's 2nd dance was a company Production number. Our theme for this particular dance was New York. The girls were AMAZING and took a 1st place trophy! Woot woot!
Berkley's 3rd and final dance was the cutest dance ever. I call it her "granny" dance. Vista is the name of her dance group and they are too cute for words. Such a great group of girls. Berkley is the youngest one in the group by a couple of years and the other girls are so sweet to her. Berkley seemed to fit right in from day one. 


They also took 1st place for this dance. Another Woot woot!
 Berks makes a pretty cute Granny doesn't she?
Berkley and I were completely warn out from our LONG day yesterday. I'm so glad I got to spend one-on-one time with this girl. She's such a fun friend and a pretty great dancer too.

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Congrats Berks... for doing such an amazing job. I'd love to see you dance sometime!

Karen said...

Can't wait to see her dances. Love the costumes and makeup! Love her to pieces!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray