Is there anything cuter than a brand new bundle of joy? Nothing even comes close does it? My beautiful sis-in-laws finally had their babies this week. Linds on monday and Ju & Vinny today. I had the pleasure of meeting 2 out of the 3 babies and my head is still spinning. they are the cutest little babies ever. so tiny and precious. I'm always amazed when I see a newborn. they are so delicate and helpless. Bringing children into this world is a huge responsibility and lifetime commitment. My cute sisters are the BEST Moms. They are 110% dedicated and worthy of these little angels. congratulations!
Lindsey's baby...
Welcome Jack Edward Hall
Born Monday March 21, 2011... 6lbs. 13oz.
Julia's baby...Welcome Henry Glenn Gates
Born Wednesday March 23, 2011... 7lbs. 13oz.
Vanessa's baby...
Welcome Molly Violet Pia {not sure on that name}
Born Wednesday March 23, 2011... 5lbs. 13oz.
xoxo All three moms and babies are doing well.
Today was a great day to play in the yard. I know the snow is coming again very soon, but I'm gonna hold onto this day. spring has sprung!
Oops... lil' LeRoy rubbed a balloon on his face and it made a giant mess
Spring has sprung... I hope!





3 comments:
Lots of new little cousins! They're so cute - noticed they all weighed 1 lb. apart - 5-13, 6-13, 7-13. Now there are 7 birthdays in 2 weeks on the Pia side. You thought you were busy now!
Who's Jake? I posted this unless he said the exact same thing I did!
Man, just looking at those DARLING pictures gave my my baby fix! Congrats to all.
Post a Comment