Friday, October 29, 2010

A day in the life of a TEEN... he's my boy!

~He's the cleanest boy I know
~He is trustworthy
~He hugs me at least 10 times a day and tells me he loves me often
~He still calls me Mommy out of sarcasm {but I secretly love it}
~He's a pro at mowing, blowing and edging our yard each week
~He's a master charmer when he wants something
~He's my most obedient child
~He's a pleaser
~He's outgoing and friendly
~He's really sweet to his siblings and helps them with homework at night
~He's a driver
~He's really smart at Math
~He's a handsome lil' devil
~He's my first born, but still my baby
~He's a dang hard worker
~He knows how to charm the ladies
~He's an awesome singer and guitar player
~He loves to Snowboard all winter long
~He's had the nickname Chan-Chan since birth
~He loves his friends
~He's a Lacrosse playing fool and plays for Brighton
~He's finished with his Eagle Scout project... WAHOOOOO!
~He eats a ton, yet is skin and bones.... not fair!
~He is sensitive
~He loves to talk but would rather text
~He's 5 ft. 9 in. and weighs 130 lbs.
~He's a football addict like his Grandpa and Uncles
~He's an amazing athlete



I'm honored every single day to be this kids Mother... I've been so blessed!





No comments:

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray