Mason's baptism was honestly one of the most spiritual days I've encountered in a very long time. It was so, so special. I don't think he will ever forget this wonderful day either. He was surrounded by the most loving, amazing people that love him to pieces and I'm grateful for an amazing family. They are so supportive and helped Mason feel like a million bucks. He was beaming from ear to ear and I know he felt pretty darn special. Chandler gave the opening prayer, Berkley gave a talk on Baptism, Jer and Linds sang the most beautiful song... A Child's prayer, Danny gave a talk on the Holy Ghost, Mason read a poem, we sang "Dare to do right" as the closing song and CC gave the closing prayer. Oh, and my mom played the piano the entire time. It was PERFECT! Thanks guys... love you!

1 comment:
Everything about the baptism was wonderful. You put a lot of preparation into it and it showed. My favorite part was Mason's poem - he's so darn sweet and that started my crying. So Chan's prayer about holding back on the crying didn't work! By the time CC said her prayer and you guys sang the closing song, I could hardly see the notes to play. He'll definitely remember this day as we all will!
Post a Comment