
I'd like to introduce the newest member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Mason is a pretty amazing kiddo and we sure love him. He's morphing into this amazing, sensitive, smart, reliable, organized, obedient loving person. I'm so thrilled he made this big decision to be baptized. He was surrounded by loving family, ward members and the most amazing bishop. We love Bishop Bollinger! Here are a few great pictures of Mason in his new suit, with his new set of scriptures and we can't forget his new CTR ring. He's very proud of that. Love you kiddo!






4 comments:
So cute! I love his little suit! The photos are so great and what a memory to be baptised on Valentine's Day!
Oh, sorry it's baptized. Didn't mean to spell it wrong.
Oh, big hugs to Mason! What an awesome kid. That will be us in a few months with Owen....wow.
Congratulations to Mason! It is such a special day when you are baptized, we are so proud of you!
Post a Comment