Me and a few of my gal pals snuck away for a few days to enjoy some much needed girl time. We had such a GREAT time and wish we were still in Sunny Newport Beach. This is a great time of year to get away. No crowds, yet great weather. I'm talking mid 70's. That is definitely doable weather for me. We did everything from Eating so much yummy food we had food hang-overs, to fun shopping at great stores and swap meets, to playing dress-ups at crazy stores, to exercising, to laughing our heads off, to crying our eyes out, to fun walks along the beach, to watching the Olympics, to reading great books at the pool and last but not least, spending quality time with some pretty amazing women. All I can say is.... we're doing it again next year for sure. I'd better start saving my pennies now because I'm gonna need them!








3 comments:
Looks like you had soooooo much fun! Some of the best vacations are with your gal pals because you only have to worry about yourself having a good time!
Freedom, Fun and Friends... AHHH Paradise!
Oh my gosh!!! I miss Newport So much!!!! The one picture of u at Charlies Chilis me and kayla said awe!!!
Post a Comment