Joe and I went to the Killer's concert Saturday night. It was AWESOME!!! Loved it!
This picture looks crazy because the entire background was filled with white paper confetti.
It looked just like thick snow falling from the sky.
I held my hair up the entire night because it was sooooooo darn HOT!

We scored with front row seats..... it was so cool!

The Killer's put on a great show. They definitely know how to entertain and please a crowd!

We took a bunch of pictures, but the lighting wasn't great. These were the only decent shots.
Good times....
7 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAVE A GREAT AND FUN DAY!!!
Looks like a blast! I am jealous! Just read your mom's comment so...Happy Birthday! That is an awesome way to spend a B-day!
Love the KILLERS! have seen them 2x's but never from the front row, way to go!
looks like a blast!
Shows what a loser I am...I don't even know who the Killers are!
Glad you had a great birthday!
Love the Killers! Sounds like a perfect evening! xo
Hey Julie - I love all your blogs!!! You are the best. . . and the funniest . . . and the most creative gal ever!!!!
Love you,
Lindse
I haven't been to your blog for awhile (or any blogs for that matter!) but I felt such a pang of jealousy when I read on facebook that you were going to this concert... it looks like it was so much fun! Glad you got to enjoy it!
Post a Comment