Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Needing a quick break....

Labor Day weekend was a great excuse to get away and spend some ever-so needed quality time with Joe. I think it's easy to get side tracked and forget about the one you love. Sometimes I need to take a step back and refocus my energy. 
~Picture taken from Stephmodo.blogspot.com~

Joe and I decided to take a quick break and spend the night in Park City. Honestly, I can't think of a more romantic, peaceful setting. We spent our time eating, walking around, browsing through art galleries,  and our favorite of all...... hiking! 
This is such a great way to clear the ole' head. 
Joe loves Aspen's, so I had to snap a few shots from the lift. 
It sure feels good to make it to the top, but the most important part of the journey is the climb. I know that may sound silly, but it's so true. It took us about 4 1/2 hours round trip. I think we may have solved a few of our world's problems in that amount of time. 

Needless to say, I feel revived, energized and ready to tackle my every day problems. 

2 comments:

n@ said...

Good for you guys! I agree that it is so important. All it takes is a little bit to make a big difference!

hromney said...

I am envious. Sounds like a fun trip.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray