Monday, January 30, 2012

Double digits

Mr. Mason is FINALLY out of single digits and excited to welcome double digits into his life. I can't believe he is 10 yrs. old. I will never forget the day he was born and how EASY BREEZY my delivery was with him. The Doctor told me NOT to push... at all! He was out in an instant and I DIDN'T FEEL ONE SINGLE BIT OF DISCOMFORT. Honestly! Not a thing. He was an easy baby. Started sleeping thru the night at 8 weeks. He was healthy and happy 99% of the time. And still is...


Here are T-E-N things I want you to know about my lil' man.


1. He has the sweetest laugh.
2. He is a tender and sensitive boy. He LOVES animals and babies.
3. He worries about our families' safety. He constantly tells me to be careful.
4. He doesn't require or need attention and he loves to please.
5. He loves to snuggle and watch shows in our bed at night and I love that he still wants to sleep at the foot of our bed on special weekend nights.
6. He is SO S-M-A-R-T!!!
7. He is a good, loyal friend.
8. He loves to build things and he's very creative and imaginable.
9. He keeps a journal and writes about his daily life. (It's so cute ; )
10. He is very innocent and I wish I could bottle him up and keep him that way forever.

I'm so thankful for this love bug. He's an AWESOME kid. I can't wait to see what he accomplishes during his double digit adventures.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!
xoxo

3 comments:

Karen said...

Everything you said about Mason is so true. Never met a kid with a more gentle heart! I know he'll continue to be the joy to raise he's been so far. Love, love, love that kid. Happy Birthday Mason!!!

Dru Davis said...

We love him too. Happy Birthday Mason. We love and miss you.

Andrea said...

He is so cute! I remember when he was born too. It just doesn't seem that long ago.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray