Today was a special day for our cute lil' cousin Logan. He was baptized this afternoon and boy was he happy about that. You seriously couldn't wipe the smile off his face.
The weather was perfect. The kids were happy and I have to say, my personality is finally back to normal after that LONG (dreadful) winter.
I promised the kids I'd only take 3 pictures if they cooperated. (thanks guys)
Cute cousins
Love our Risher family
Happy Father and Son bonding moment
Chelse and Loges... so cute
I love the innocence of a freshly baptized 8 year old. He is such a cutie!
I think Mason is pretty proud of his cousin.
Gotta love that triple chin I'm sporting in this picture. It's quite becoming of me, don't you think?
Brynerz and Chloe
I love this picture of my Dad showing off "something" top secret to Joe. No clue what it is, but I'm certain it'll change the world...
Our beautiful Nana Low. It was so fun to see her today. She's been in a lot of pain lately, but she's such a trooper and wanted to be with her family on this special occasion. Bless her heart!
How cute is lil' Asher? Chocolate face and all!
It was fun to catch up with Jer Jer for a minute. He's super busy with school, work and hanging out with his little guy Asher.
Mom played a beautiful musical number on the Piano for Logan's baptism today and it was flawless as usual. After the baptism, we piled in the car and headed over to her house for lunch. It was lovely and fun to see everyone.
The proud parents
My cute lil' friend snuggling up to me. Love her to pieces
Too cool for words...
We're so proud of Logan and his choice to be baptized. He's such a good kid and we LOVE him so much!




1 comment:
Definitely a great day for a baptism and luncheon after. So proud of Logan!
Post a Comment