Friday, June 3, 2011

kindergarten dayz

With only a few short days left of school, I find myself in a interesting quandary of mixed emotional confusion. On one hand, I can't WAIT to sleep in, relax from homework & rigorous after-school activities, play in the sun and enjoy my kids every minute of the day.... BUT, on the other hand, this is my last year of kindergarten... EVER!  That's enough to make me cry my eyes out. I can't believe I'm done with kindergarten FOREVER! 


Isn't that strange?


I'm sure I'll get over it, but man am I sad right now. Bryn's teacher is the 'salt of the earth' kind of teacher and I can't bear to say good-bye... : (


We spent a good portion of our day at the elementary school. Bryn received her "Bobcat award" this morning and performed her kindergarten program this afternoon. It was adorable.  I swear there's nothing cuter than a 6 year old singing. I might be a little out of control with pictures, but here are just a few of my favorites...


Bryn picking her free book after the assembly. This is a BIG deal!
Berkley may or may not be dressed as Boomer for the Bobcat assembly??? 
Shh.... don't tell! (school mascot)
 Our amazing principle... Mrs. Waddell... love her!
Our Twin Falls cousins are visiting and we are soooooo happy about that. They slept over last night and got to go to the kids' school with me. I also had the K twins over to play. 5 cute girls. Look at Bryn's face. She is about the happiest girl on the planet... dreamy!
I braided all 5 girls hair in a crown braid with matching bows. Don't they look darling?
 Cute cousins


















Brynerz standing with her sweet teacher Mrs. Heldt for the last time... tear. We miss her already!
Joe had business meetings in LA this morning, so I promised him I'd video tape Bryn's program. Here's a little snippet of one of her songs.


Good bye kindergarten dayz... Hello 1st grade!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

what a cutie. Looks I might need some hair-doo lessons from you. LOVED the matching hair and cute pink ribbons.

Unknown said...

She is the cutes 6 year old...ever! Love the matching hair! I'll need lessons one of these days!

Karen said...

Where did the last 6 years go? Seems like yesterday I was holding her as a little newborn! It's fun watching your kids go through each new stage of life though but a little harder when they're your last.

StorybookProducer.com said...

Loved the video. So cute. What great pictures and memories for Bryn to have as she gets older.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray