Friday, August 27, 2010

What a RUSH....


One of the most exciting date nights Joe and I had this summer was going to the Miller Sports Park. Our good friend McKay celebrated his 50th Birthday by taking a group of friends to dinner and a healthy little competition at the raceway.

I assumed only the men would be racing, but lucky for me, one of the guys couldn't make it, so I got to put on the gear and hold on for dear life.

Can I just say.... this was one of the coolest, scariest, exciting things I've EVER done in my entire life. What a RUSH!!!!! The only thing I can compare it to is bungee jumping.

This picture was taken right before we raced and I'm excited, but really, really scared!
Here we go...
This is the car Joe really wants to race...
This is CHUNGA from the morning show. He had a ball racing and said he wanted to try racing his Viper on the course next time. Not sure that's such a great idea.
I was trying to explain to my driver {Steve}and his helpers, that I have 4 kids at home and I'm not ready to abandon them for a night of thrills. In other words..... Take it EASY on me!
Does he look like he's gonna take it easy? I think that got him all excited and he wanted to show off his mad skills and be more CRAZY!
Thank-you McKay for one of the best nights of our lives. We had such a fantastic time. I'm not sure we're gonna be able to top this date night for a long time.



No comments:

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray