Monday, August 30, 2010

Kindergarten...

Could it be? Could it really be?

Pinch me now! I think I may be in shock! I can't believe the BIG day is finally here.
Bryn is off to Kindergarten. My BABY is out the door and sitting in a classroom chock full of five year olds just like her.

I'm not sure how I feel about this situation. I've been kind of mopey and sad, but at the same time, I'm excited for my girl to start her adventures. I think I'm mostly feeling sad because I feel like this amazing chapter in my life is coming to a close. This is my last Kindergartener. That is a little strange for me to digest at the moment. I'm sure I'll be fine after the initial shock wears off.

Love you Brynners! Hope you have a wonderful day!
I found a few pictures of Mason and Berkley going into Kindergarten as well. It's so fun to compare and laugh about how cute these kids are to me. I feel bad I don't have any digital pictures of Chandler going into Kindergarten. I'll have to do some scanning and post those later.
Mason... {far left}
Berkley...
Berks... {3rd one from the left}
Just so you know.... Bryn doesn't need any prompting when it comes to posing. She does it all on her own. It doesn't take much to get her going. I'm gonna miss my little girlfriend during the day. I can't wait to see her after school!









Happy Day Bryn!




3 comments:

Sara said...

What a big day! Bryn's hair is so cute. I think I need some lessons in how to do a girl's hair.

Karen said...

She looks so adorable. At least she's only gone half the day. Next year will be even tougher. She's definitely ready for kindergarter though. What a cutie!

Tiff said...

Our babies are all grown up! Fun to look at your past pictures too.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray