Friday, November 13, 2009

The BIG countdown...


This is it....
the BIG countdown!
Tomorrow morning at 10:30 BRIGHTON will be playing Alta in the championships.

I AM SO NERVOUS!!!!!

I'm even more nervous because Our quarterback is out with a broken thumb. Our back-up quarterback broke his collar bone yesterday...... so, what does this mean???
It means Chan Chan is the quarterback for the championship game.
He hasn't played QB for 3 years and had to learn 36 new plays last night.... yikes!
I wish I could fast forward time and see how this plays out....
We have the best coaches in the world and whatever happens, I know they are PROUD of these boys!
If you see CHAN.... wish him luck!
I hope Chandler is all smiles after the game
Good luck Bengals....
you're the BEST

4 comments:

Kathy said...

That's a lot of pressure on Chan and you!! Good luck tomorrow!

embot said...

Championship anything is the BEST. So nerve-wracking you almost can't look. Good Luck, Chandler. i'm sure you're gonna rock Alta!

Jenn O. said...

Chandler is getting to big and handsome. Let us know how it turned out!

Karen said...

Well, it wasn't exactly the outcome we wanted . . . lost by only 1 point, but Chan did absolutely awesome. He couldn't have played better - he did his team proud!!! Now he deserves a long rest after all his hard work.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray