Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Miracles

I'm convinced that miracles take place in our lives every single day, but rarely do we understand or acknowledge such intimate power. I am grateful and amazed that our Uncle Danny has made such a miraculous recovery.
After seeing the pictures of his car accident, I know Heavenly Father took care of our friend and has placed him in His care.
Danny has a long road ahead, but grows stronger each day.
He looks fantastic and is an amazing guy with an amazing family and we are so grateful he has a strong will to live.
We love this cute lil family more than anything in the world and we are counting our many, many blessing this Thanksgiving.
We LOVE you!!!

3 comments:

nicole b said...

so glad to hear he is hanging in there! What a scary accident! miracles do happen!

Jenn O. said...

Thanks for the update, we are praying for Danny. And-- I love the pics of Berkley, especially the ones you picked.

Karen said...

So glad he's on the road to recovery. We've had him in our prayers and know he's being watched over.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray