We had such a blast this Halloween
Joe and I decided to do something different and throw an unforgettable block party....
at least I hope it was unforgettable.
We hired a band called "UnBaLaNcEd" to rock the house for a few hours, while we ate and hung out, before the trick-0-treater's were in full swing
The band dressed up like KISS and played 80's music. It was a real treat and quite nostalgic for those of us who loved the 80's!!
We had a great time and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.
Thanks to all my AMAZING neighbors who came and helped with food.
We love you!!!
Here is a picture re-cap of our fun week....
Lots o' cousins....

Berks and CC

Bryn & I at the scarecrow festival
Joe, Julie, Ju & baby LeRoy at Laura's house

Berks & Brynners
Rach & Berks
Jeff & Mas
Berks as Cindy Lauper....
Brynners the beautiful butterfly
Thanks to my parents and lil bro who helped me ALL DAY LONG for the party!
love you guys!!!
Michelle and I got really brave and sang a Pat Benatar song together.....
you only live once, right?
Unfortunately for us, we didn't know the words, so it was embarrassing, but o'well!
We still had fun!
Cute brothers..... Max & Joe
Will Cooper aka KISS and daughter Madi
The Gottfredson's
Berks & Kal
Chan and the crew....
It was a double celebration after the most amazing football game I've EVER seen!
Brighton played Alta and won 28-24..... Oh BABY!!!!
My partner in crime and her hubby Dave.
Cute lil neighbor friend and Bryn's idol!
Lil Wesley aka mr. dragon
We saw so many original costumes this year. I thought these guys were awesome
Sam & Cas
Yup, that's Dane Pearson.... you're the best!
Rock on Gav & Nat...
Thing #1 & Thing #2 ....
Don't we look like we're ready to cause trouble?
Brynner's was loving the stage. I think she's going to be a lil performer
I hope everyone had a great time.... I know I did!
Happy Halloween!
7 comments:
That was definitely a Halloween to remember! I think you'll be in charge of the party every year now, because none of us can top that! Thanks for all the hard work it took to pull that together, especially after the crazy week you had. But we all had a great time and enjoyed rocking out to the 80's. Does it really get any better than that? I don't think so!
I want to live on your block!!
I'm so sad we didn't know about the party a few hours earlier, we totally would have come. We are always so out of the loop living so far away! :) Regardless, we're so glad we stopped by. ;) Loves
I missed you and Michelle on stage! DANG!! We should have stuck around!
So much fun... you know how to throw a good party! :)
Looks like fun. Max's costume was so SCARY!!
Such a fun party. Glad we got to help a little and be a part of it. Definitely a Halloween to remember!
i luv it how in 1 of those pictures madi is sitting on zacks lap
Post a Comment