Tuesday, October 20, 2009

We love our cousins!

I am so grateful my kids have cousins!
 I mean it!
 So grateful!
I grew up with ZERO cousins! 
ZERO!
I have 1 first cousin on my mom's side and 2 on my dad's, but they live far away and not the same age!
So, again I say, I am soooooo grateful for cousins!
They are PERFECT.....





We LOVE you!!!!


2 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for your help with the video on my blog. Cute pictures - Leroy didn't look too happy though! You guys all need to get better ASAP!!!

Jenn O. said...

I have sick kids, too! I hope everyone is well for our Halloween party on Monday night. I love the cousin pictures! Baby LeRoy is so adorable and Lindsey's kids are getting so big. See you soon!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray