Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy Fall to you....

I've always wanted to take family pictures during the beautiful fall season, but every time it enters my mind, the leaves fall and my chances fade quickly. 

Luckily, this year, I asked my talented friend Heather if she would take our pictures and poof..... she agreed. Before I knew it, we were on our way up the canyon!

The colors were incredible. 
I usually enjoy the bright yellows and varieties of orange, but this year it was all about the REDS!!!!!
It was breath taking.......









We are truly blessed.....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a beautiful family. I love, love, love the white clothes against the beautiful fall colors. It couldn't be more perfect! :)

nicole b said...

gorgeous pics, Julie! You chose the perfect time to go up the canyon.

Jenn O. said...

What beautiful pictures! Your kids are getting so big and I like your hair!

Dani said...

Julie, these are gorgeous! You have such a cute family!

Kathy said...

Are you kidding me? Those are amazing. I think you all look like models. Simply gorgeous.

Verity said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Great pictures!!

Karen said...

These couldn't have turned out better if you had a professional photgrapher. Just shows you don't have to spend a fortune to get good pictures. You're all so photogenic! Love, love, love all the pics!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray