Monday, August 10, 2009

Bear Lake P-union....



Every year we plan a Pia reunion with Joe's mom and siblings. This year we went back to Bear Lake, only we stayed at my parents cabin instead of Sweet water. We had such a great time eating, laughing, playing cards, flipping through magazines, reading good books, shopping, slurping down shakes, munching on fresh cooked donuts, watching the cousins run wild and witnessing Moose walk through the yard!

Marie and Rach
CC brought her design magazines. 
Spence and Hazel ready for a ride on Spence's 4 wheeler
Hazel and Rach
Lulu and Spence
Brrr...... Marie
Hazel and Rach
Hazel
Beach bums....
handsome Spence
Grandma Karen taking a quick power nap among the chaos
Joseph, grandma Karen and grandpa Ron
Joseph and Spence
I'm glad Joe was able to hang for the weekend
I've never laughed so hard in my life. These girls are so much fun
Danny, Ju, Joseph, Lulu and Spence
Vinny, Max and baby LeRoy
CC, Linds, Vinny, Lulu, Hazel and Rach
Linds and her girls
BTW- this is the view from my parents deck..... breathtaking!
My boys
Danny, Ju, LeRoy and Roxi...... 
Grandpa Ron hanging out with baby LeRoy
Baby LeRoy, Joseph, CC, Max, Ju, Danny,
Hazel, Julie, Lulu, Joe and Spence
My parents were so generous with their cabin--Thanks Mom and Dad!
Speaking of crash...... Grandpa Ron and Baxter
My little pumpkin
The sailboat in the background is Joe and Max 
 Rach, Marie and I
Vinny with Rach and Marie
What a little STUD! 
Spence is the only person my parents trust to drive this 4-wheeler. 
My big boy
We had another great P-union with many great memories!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE reading and seeing all of your fun summer adventures! Your family really knows how to take advantage of the summer months!
Baby LeRoy is so cute!

Karen said...

Cute pictures - glad everyone had a good time. There was a lot of excitement - especially with the moose or is it MEESE!!!

Jenn O. said...

I love your pictures! We miss all our Pia cousins.

Amber said...

I love looking at your blog! So cute! I was wondering ... how do you get your pictures to be so big on your blog? I check the largest setting when I add a picture but it doesn't show up as big as your pics ... any help? ... Love your blog ... and RECIPES! :) Nate likes them too ... :)

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray