Monday, August 17, 2009

Last summer trip to Eden.....


With school starting next week and a short, insane summer, it's hard to fit it ALL in. We decided to SQUEEZE one last adult weekend trip to prepare ourselves for school, schedules, car-pool's, homework, football, dance and all around craziness associated with fall/winter. 
ahhhh...... it was HEAVEN!
I'm now ready to tackle my life! 
We did it all; hiking, tennis, boating, eating, dancing, laughing and laughing and laughing, ping-pong, golfing, shopping, reading, sleeping and most importantly..... spending time with dear friends, old and new!
Julie & Joe
Lori & Eric
Michelle & Dave
Dave & Ang
Amber & Nate
Mike & Kellee
Natalie & Gavin
Bri & Tiff
Michelle & Ted
Joy ridin' on the boat
Hiking
Snowbasin
We hiked to the top and had brunch as our reward
bush-whacking 
cute girls with matching hoodies
Tiff rippin' it up with Danny DeVito
Dancing outside with live band.... so much fun!
Dave was the highlight of this trip for me. He is such a character...
Enjoying our freedom for a few more minutes.....
Cheers to great friends!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like you had a blast and a nice rest before getting back to the grind.

Tiff said...

I am still laughing! We loved hanging with you guys. That was a good way to end summer.

n@ said...

Cute blog of you and you beautiful family! I loved this trip and look forward to many more... I hope! :)

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray