It's amazing how quickly life passes by if you're not paying attention. That's how i feel about 2014. It came and went, just like that! I can't say I'll miss it, but I can say I've learned from it's ups and downs more than i deemed possible.
Life has a funny way of tossing and tumbling the best of the best by throwing extreme curve balls and then sitting back and watching the destruction and then hopefully rebirth take place.
I feel like I'm in the rebirth stage of life and it is FREAKING ME OUT! I don't remember signing up for this crazy life of mine, nor do I feel capable of finding happiness again. Do I even deserve happiness?
Did I get thrown around a little too much? Am I too broken to recover? I'm not sure. Of anything anymore.
All I really know is LIFE IS NOT FOR SISSY'S!!!! Not even a little.
My goal in blogging again is to try and find myself, find meaning in my life again. I know I'm here somewhere, but buried deep under the ruble and pain of life.
First step... Do something that makes me happy. Well, blogging used to make me happy. It was my documented journal of the beautiful life I once lived.
Day ONE of my rebirth begins TODAY!
One thing I know for sure is the love I feel for these kids of mine. They are truly a blessing in my life and the only thing that kept me going during my darkest hours. I feel more and more love for them daily.
Then, there's this guy. We've been thru SOOOOOO much together and it's an absolute miracle we are still together. Period. I'm thankful for him. Very thankful indeed.





No comments:
Post a Comment