What a year. What a crazy hard year it's been. If I had known it would be this challenging, I might've opted for hibernation and tried to avoid life's painful ups and downs all together.
So... As I lay in bed reflecting back, what can I possibly take away from 2013? Hmmm.... I may need to squeeze and release my brain a few times in order to come up with something remotely positive.
One thing that always keeps me pressing forward are these four precious kiddos. I'm grateful every day for their sweet spirits and wise souls. They keep me busy and hopping, but I wouldn't want it any other way. They are so unique and special to me. They are good kids, full of life and full of beans. I can't imagine life without them and I'm very thankful to be their mama.
So long 2013.
Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

No comments:
Post a Comment