80 and going strong
Today is my Nana Low's Birthday. She turned 80! Love this cute Grandma of mine! Despite her on-going battle with MS, she's one tough cookie after all these years. She's one of the kindest, non-judgemental, amazing women I know. One of my fondest memories is her ability to cook. She's an amazing cook. I've suffered from migraines since I was 8 years old and Nana Low is the only person I wanted to be with when a migraine flared it's ugly head. She's the best care taker. She would put a cold, wet wash cloth on my forward, put me to bed in a dark room and make homemade custard. HOMEMADE CUSTARD PEOPLE!!!!!! I've got to get her recipe. Anyone??? Who has it?
Needless to say, I love this lady with all my heart. She's a sweetheart. My cute Mom threw her an 80th Birthday party last week. It was truly amazing to see so many friends from all over the world come out of the woodwork to wish her a Happy Birthday. She is definitely a LOVED woman.
Is she the cutest thing you've ever seen? I love that face! Happy Birthday Nana Low!
2 comments:
That's a great tribute to Nana Low. The picture you showed was in the spring when she had lost so much weight. Made me realize how much better she looks now. Thanks for coming and celebrating with us.
I haven't been on your blog forever! DUH I HAVE ALL HER RECIPES!
Post a Comment