Having my kids back in school is such a conglomerate of mixed emotions for me. Up until a few days ago I was so sad to see summer end. But surprisingly, I was happy to see them walk out the door for their big first day. I'm more excited than I probably should be, but I need to get my life back on a schedule. It's definitely time for a routine.
Chandler.... 11th grade
Berkley.... 7th grade
Mason.... 4th grade
Bryn.... 1st grade
All four kids in school this year. If you see me wandering around aimlessly, it's because I'm trying to figure out what to do with myself. Awww......
Bryn is in the French immersion program this year which means she'll be learning French half day. Her French teacher is Madame Cherief. Super nice, super cute. Supposedly the French students are fluent by 6th grade. Wouldn't that be great? We'll have to see how it goes.
Bryn lost 3 teeth this summer. I can't get enough of her toothless smile. It's so CUTE!!!
Well, cheers to a brand new school year. The kids are happy which makes me happy. And now.... I'm off to play tennis. Toodles!






2 comments:
Julie my kids are 11th, 7th, and 4th grade too. But I did the all kids in school full time a few years ago. Don't worry you'll find plenty to do. But, also enjoy the peaceful hours.
And french immersion program! I'm so jealous. I took french through college and would love a little french girl to talk to. That's so cool.
Still can't believe Bryn is in first grade. And where did the summer go? Way too fast, but it is nice to get back into a routine. They all look so cute on their first day of school.
Post a Comment