Chandler Pia is an Eagle Scout!
We're so proud of this kid.
He and nine boys from our ward were honored tonight for a job well done. That's a pretty amazing group of boys if you ask me.
I'm grateful our family was able to come and support Chandler. It means so much to us.
I just adore this boy. I'm one proud Mama!Chelse and Chan
The proud parents
Chandler and Grandma Karen
Oh yeah! What a handsome lil' devil.
Joe, Chan, Colton and Brian
All ten boys were displayed with pictures and a personalized letter from the Mayor.
We enjoyed yummy refreshments.
It's amazing what 10 Moms can put together. I think we deserve a vacation after this.
Words cannot describe how proud I am today. I feel like Chan is setting a great example for his brother and sisters. Good job bud. We love you like CrAzY!!!!!




3 comments:
Congrats!!! You're such a good mom, Derek had his court of honor in May and I still haven't blogged about it. How fun to have a court of honor with all of those boys. Those yummy cookies look familiar, Derek had the same cookies at his court of honor. We love the cookie lady!!!
Congrats to Chandler! He's such an amazing young man and has accomplished so much in his young life. Can't wait to see where he goes from here.
And with planning all of this you said you had time to watch my sweet Mary Ann! Oh, you do deserve a vacation! Everything looks so amazing. And CONGRATS to Chandler. Being an Eagle Scout is a BIG DEAL! Woohooh!
Post a Comment