Monday, November 1, 2010

Family Pix...

I've had a few friends ask me where we got our Family pictures taken this year, so here's the low down on this AMAZING gal.

Katie Moss
Peekaboo photography
Pleasant Grove, Utah

Check out her work on her blog HERE! She's simply THE BEST!
If you're interested in booking her, you'll find contact info on her blog.



4 comments:

Jenn O. said...

I love your pictures! What a beautiful family you have!

Unknown said...

Your family pics are GORGEOUS!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, beautiful! I saw your picture on Peekaboo Photos website. Can I ask where you got your beautiful yellow shirt? Love it! Thanks, Lindsay

Unknown said...

Your pictures are amazing, found them from Peekaboo Photo's website. What a beautiful family you have! Can I ask where you got your yellow shirt? Just adorable!! Thanks, Lindsay

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray