Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pacific Beach San Diego...


We decided to take a road trip to California last week and man did we have a good time. We had some major fun with our good friends the "K's". The unique thing about going on a trip with these friends is, each one of our kids had someone to hang with. And honestly, so did Joe and I.
The kids dug a giant hole... kept them entertained for hours!
We couldn't keep Brynner's out of the water. She was in heaven.
Berks is also a little fish. She loves the beach more than anyone. {I didn't even realize the couple smoochin' behind her} Hee hee
This was the only time I ever saw Joe doing business on our trip. It was awesome to have him all to myself the entire time.
I think we could get used to this
Mermaid girls
Look what the girls dragged in...Eewww.... Gross!
Joe helping to make the mermaids
We had a great, competitive game of soccer on the beach. I think the adults loved this just as much as the kids did.
Chan found a few friends to play football with....
Time for a little R & R
Daddy's always make things better...
My cute boys
Chan and C were beat after playing football for a few hours
Girlfriends
Buddy Pals
Love this girl
I think we had perma grins the entire trip
Boogie boarding buds
Check out those shades
Strike a pose
Doing what Mom's do best.... chillin' in the sun.... for hours.... and hours.... watching our kids have a blast all around us... life is good!
You can see our condo behind us. We loved our place. It was called See by the Sea.
Brynner's loves her little twinner friends. I think she wants to add herself to this equation and make it triplets
Love this cute family of mine
Shortest to tallest and everything in between.
We had such great food, fantastic accommodations and the most wonderful friends on earth.
Good trip!




2 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like you had a great time - now back to reality. Darn!

Jared said...

It's hard to believe I used to live down there...good times.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray