Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Merry Christmas!


I haven't been blogging lately because my camera BROKE!!!!
Hopefully I'll get a new one this week and get down to business.
Hope you're enjoying this beautiful Holiday Season. I know I am!


Ta-ta for now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've missed your blogs. Hopefully, you'll get a camera soon and get back to business. Love the funny pic - that fits your family better than the serious pictures! See ya Sunday.

Jenn O. said...

Sara has a punch bowl we can use (she will be in Pittsburgh with my parents). I will get it from her before she leaves. She doesn't have a ladle, bring one if you have one. See you soon!

Tiff said...

You can borrow my camera! You should put up a picture of all the baking you have been doing to make us all drool.

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray