This is our cat Trina.
She/He's been a part of our family for the past 5 years. My kids love her to pieces and would do anything for her. She sleeps with them, plays with them, nurtures them and loves them unconditionally. (Hazel loves to carry her around by the neck)
I was told by the vet the other day, we need to have her shaved and bathed about twice a year. Especially long haired cats because they tend to get hair-balls if their hair is too long and unruly. So, 2 days later and 100 dollars poorer.... I introduce Puss in boots!
She seriously looks like the ugly step sister of Puss and boots from Shrek. The worst part..... Trina's been a fighter cat and has many scars ALL OVER HER BODY to prove it! I'd say her nine lives were up long ago. She'd better watch it!
She was embarrassed for the first few days and wanted to hide, but now, she's back to her old self and the kids are back to mauling her to death.
This picture doesn't do her justice, but she has little fur boots and a fur ball on the end of her tail. She almost looks like a black lion.
O'well!
No more coughing up hair-balls, plus, she's clean.
6 comments:
Poor Trina ~ oh well, at least it will grow back. I'm sure the kids love her unconditionally too, no matter what she looks like. With all her battle scars, I wonder what the other cats look like!
Kim Davis must have given you that advice. I remember many times seeing the Davis' cat running around looking like a lion...too funny!
Hey Julie, Thanks on the comment. And I'm so happy I found your blog - Your kids are adorable! So is the cat ... :) - It'll be nice to stay caught up!
That is one of the funniest pictures. Sorry Trina, just think you hair will grow in even thicker, or so they say.
Does she stand up on her hind legs and bat her big sweet eyes like Puss in Shrek too :) Very funny, but yes, clean.
Makes me sad it is so cold here like winter came back. Hey they finally let me join the Hive but I can't get the logo on my blog do you know how. Let me know thanks cutie.
Post a Comment