Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Anniversary....


Eleven years ago today, I had the privilege of marrying my best friend. The day was cold and snowy, kind of like today, but I'll never forget how I felt. I'll never forget the support and love I felt from my family and friends. I remember my Nana saying, "He's a good one Julie and you two are going to be together forever, I just feel it". 
I must say, "I absolutely, without a doubt, love him more today then I did then". 
Happy Anniversary to my great guy....
Cheers to many great years ahead!

7 comments:

Verity said...

Congratulations! You are perfect for each other!

Maria said...

Happy Anniversary to you!

Netts Nook said...

Hey girly Congrats I hope you have a fun celebration. Just be sure and turn off your cell phone....HAHA

The Muirs said...

Hope you have a fantastic day!

BB said...

Happy Anniversary!

Diaries of a Wonder Woman said...

Julie,

11 years! You must be a pro at marriage by now! Did you do anything exotic or is that being saved for the 12 year celebration??? When we going to go to lunch again? I think we're past due :)

Ash

Amy & Mark said...

Congratulations on 11 years!! You are such a great couple!

Pias . together . forever . Hooray

Pias  .  together  .  forever  .  Hooray